Sunday, March 2, 2008

First birthday of my Tuba blog!

Today is exactly one year since my first post. I will spend this post for some of the statistics, achievements and for plans for future!

Why did I start?
Just for fun and joke, but then many people asked me to continue writing this diary...

Basic statistics:

-58 posts
-2000+ visitors




One of the biggest achievements of my blog is certainly the appearance at the home page of one and the only one Timothy Reynish! http://www.timreynish.com/hpdec07.htm

Comments:
-Wey Rok!!
Congratulations for your tuba blog!! It´s amazing to know people who writes very interesting things about what they do.
Thank you very much for your work!!!
Very good.

by Humberto Pailos

-I like very much, too, your tuba blog.
Please keep reminding me of the tuba blog, for there is always something
very interesting on it.

by John Alden Stanley

-Sem pa danes slučajno brskala po internetu in našla tudi tvoj blog! Super je in...

by Helena Tusar

-I was led to remember our negotiations when browsing through a website of Rok Sinkovec, a tuba player who was a member of the International Youth Wind Orchestra in Killarney. His site is full of information on the Slovenian scene, and a reminder of what WASBE achieves in bringing us all together.

by Tim Reynish


-Well, well. Just checked your blog - why didn't you tell me about it earlier? =) Very good. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

by Sonja Bencina

-Oh by the way, I checked out your blog. The videos are amazing! You did a very great job on the Curnow and the band sounds very good too! Inspires me to keep practising my tuba...

by Aaron Yong


Goals:
My intention is to inform the world about the Slovenian music/band scene and to meet even more young (brass) players from all over the world! Help me with that! :)

No comments: